About Me

My photo
Hamilton, New Zealand
thats what they call me. seventeen years young, &free as a bird. i'm just a hippie kind of kid.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

INKYPINKY

Quick stop at the op shop and found myself this ditty little pink blazer, It brightened up my day and my outfit. Let's just say it never hurt anyone to make room for a little colour in thier wardrobe. (;
Time for a give-a-away? you never know, keep checking back just in case. (;
Also- how about a room and wardrobe post? might just have to vlog that one for you guys.



Singlet-glassons, skirt- glassons, necklace- diva, blazer- opshop.
Thank you to all my new followers and the sweet comments. (;
Q:What have you bought today?

11 comments:

imfashionstoned said...

Great outfit!! love your blazer!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Stumbled on your blog -- that blazer = SERIOUSLY AMAZING.

Also, that skirt is also SERIOUSLY AMAZING.

I love how you've put the two together. It's super BAM.

Check out mine?
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

P.S. In my vocab, "Bam" is a good thing..

Pascale Baker said...

Love the photo's! Rockin

I V Y said...

oh my, the blazer the blazer the blazer!
agh! hot !
x

GenerationY said...

hey monkey :)

the book is amazing :) there aint such lifes like slims anymore these day realy realy pretty

aaand wat do i see here? i love dis outfit! leather rocks all year around and this blazer is just sooo cool lovelove

www.namisu.blogspot.com

Amy said...

that pink blazer looks great on you!



http://pennilessstyle.blogspot.com/

Sophia Molen said...

Wow I really like the blazer!!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

I'm still loving this look. You should do a vlog. I love vlogs!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Neekoh said...

A pop of pink is perfect :) I sound like a poet, haha. But seriously, great buy!

XX,
Neekoh

katie said...

that blazer is so cute! i have a horrible time finding blazers that look good on me.

Teresa said...

What a fun bright pink blazer! It looks amazing with the rest of your outfit!

invasionista